General discussion

The guy defending Strauss-Kahn

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: The guy defending Strauss-Kahn
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: The guy defending Strauss-Kahn
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
He also defended Michael Jackson....

....in one of the child molestation cases.

Obviously everyone is entitled to a defense. Hopefully the jury will see past the expensive suits and the "charm" and decide based on the evidence.

By the way, Strauss-Kahn is not in a "prison" as the article says. He's in jail. Prison is where you go after you're convicted; jail is where you go until you're tried (or released on bail). It's a pretty nasty jail though.

- Collapse -
(NT) I heard he has the whole wing to himself
- Collapse -
Sentence has already been pronounced........
- Collapse -
That'll get him off

Legally speaking I mean. Mischief

If she has any promiscuity background, it's almost certain he will walk.

- Collapse -
His background is less than savory...

I bet he doesn't get away with it.

- Collapse -
The case has a political aspect.
- Collapse -
Have already heard reports of frame

set up by his political enemies.

- Collapse -
"Curiouser and curiouser"

Who knew banking could be so ... interesting?

BTW he did withdraw from IMF.

CNET Forums