General discussion

The Body Meeting...

Dear Anybody, Everybody, Somebody...

Just remember, YOUR love one's a$$ is being kicked and shot at by the terrorist in those countries.

President Bush Seeks $400 Million to Reward Allies.

Again, I repeat...

President Bush is asking Congress to set up a $400 million fund to reward nations that have taken political and economic risks to join U.S.-led coalitions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

==================================================

I love the diplomatic call but there is nothing "in for me" but of course I'm just a Nobody to Anybody and money can't bribe me love for war.

I suppose the President in this case is being quite generous in his intent to give more than 20% Tip to get them leader (allies) working to send their people to Hellujah.

cl
I was taught to take care of people in your home and in your neighborhood first

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: The Body Meeting...
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: The Body Meeting...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
i was tought

to help familally and your friends
remember the ones who stood by yoor side and say screw you to the ones that didnt.
but then im no diplomat

- Collapse -
From my Inbox, a joke...

to help familally and your friends
remember the ones who stood by yoor side and say screw you to the ones that didnt.
but then im no diplomat
Posted by: mark5019 Posted on: 02/10/2005 7:31 PM

======================================================

I got this email few weeks ago. I thought there's a similarity in regards to what you are just trying to relate.
*}
*}
*}
*}
*}
BODY MEETING :

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain, "because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen".

"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story?

The ******* is usually in charge !!

cl

- Collapse -
Having had at least ...

nine employers in my life I can vouch for the validity of that "joke".

Sad

Then I went to work for myself. Happy

Now the government is in charge and we're back to ......

Sad

- Collapse -
re

"I'm just a Nobody to Anybody and money can't bribe me love for war"

Not true CL. Your opinion is as important as everyone elses. What isn't important is the fact that some might not agree with you. You are a free thinker and offer interesting & informative info....

- Collapse -
Thank you dear Mkay...

Just want to share the moral story of...

Money can't buy us love ---- at least not always anyways. Wink a song popularized by the Beatles.

always,
cl

- Collapse -
Just what is it that

you want W to do FOR you and your neighbors? Please don't say jobs after he tried to shut down the deal that Clinton made with the Chinese. It's going to get worse.

CNET Forums

Forum Info