so most 1000 laptops will have the same quality parts. Laptops are made with components from multiple vendors pieced into one laptop.
But things you should consider:
The more powerfull the app (gaming and video especially) the more power needed to run equals less battery life.
Since you like to have many tabs get as much memory as possible that helps for multitasking.
The better you treat the laptop the longer it will last do preventative maintenance Air can the vents.
The best deals are on models being discontinued but you also get the less support.
I need to buy a new laptop urgently (like in 1-2) days.
I require your honest suggestions please.
1. Gaming - Not very demanding games but normal one like FIFA and all and that too not regular.
2. Movies & Videos - Yes I watch lot of movies. Full HD will be good. Sound quality also matters.
3. Softwares - I use softwares like converter, movie splitter, etc. Do not want a computer to slow down with these.
4. Browsing - Thats a big requirement and opening like 20 tabs should not slow it down.
5. Battery - should be atleast 4 hours. I use the laptop for avg 6-7 hours daily. So battery is of good help.
6. Life - atleast 4 years durability.
7. Price - Max 1000 $
too much info ??
I listed down few models which I looked on sites like amazon, dels2buy, etc
---> Toshiba Qosmio F755-3D150 Glasses-Free 3D Laptop
---> Has a decent config, but not good reviews about its 3d. Price is good for this config. Suggestions needed.
----> bit on higher end of price. Not good reviews about fans. Make a lot of noise. Also less batttery life.
Also considered 11 inch macbook, but then I could get i7, full HD in same price in some other model.
Please guide. Any other suggestion is also appreciated.