Question

The best of Sony wh-h900 or JBL live 650btn or nheiser 4.50?

Hello so I'm going to get a nc headset but i dont know which one. So i have looked on 3 diffrent with the same price in my country. Which one would you recommend me go get Sony wh-h900 or JBL live 650btnc or Sennheiser 4.50

Discussion is locked
Answer
Follow
Reply to: The best of Sony wh-h900 or JBL live 650btn or nheiser 4.50?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: The best of Sony wh-h900 or JBL live 650btn or nheiser 4.50?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Be sure all have an off setting.
- Collapse -
No

I have never owned a pair of nc headset but I would like to own a pair

- Collapse -
Let me share when I use my noise canceling headphones.

I only have one set and it's for airline travel. I tried them on the ground and like most found them to kill some highlights in the audio so my NC headphones live in the flight bag and I use normal headsets at home.

- Collapse -
Headset to use every where

Well i would like a headset i could use every where. Like at home, airplane, train. So i dont need to buy two pair. But if you have a good headset that dont have nc i would Love to hear about it

CNET Forums