Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Thanks JP!!!! ;)

by Glenda / February 8, 2006 1:37 AM PST

I han't played Free Cell in years! I was perfectly happy! I didn't miss the game at all!! And all because of you and your thread, I am hooked!! LOL! That is the MOST frustrating game I have ever played! MY most used worh has now become " You POS!!!!"

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Thanks JP!!!! ;)
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Thanks JP!!!! ;)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Rats! Just full of Typos!!!! :(
by Glenda / February 8, 2006 1:38 AM PST
In reply to: Thanks JP!!!! ;)
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Keyboard Gremlins ... Nasty, Mean Creatures ;)
by MarciaB / February 8, 2006 2:05 AM PST
Collapse -
Yes they are!!!
by Glenda / February 8, 2006 2:10 AM PST

Time for a new KB:( I have some, someplace]:) Last time I turned the KB over and banged on it the space bar fell off! LOL! Looks like it's time to hit it again!! Wonder what will fall off next time???

Collapse -
Stick it in the dishwasher.
by Kiddpeat / February 8, 2006 9:33 AM PST
In reply to: Yes they are!!!

It will take a few days to dry out, but a lot of the gunk will be cleaned out. I spilled a drink on mine, and it went on the fritz. Put it in the dishwasher, waited a few days, and Presto! Good as new. I had a spare keyboard to use in the meantime. Now, one of these days, I'm going to claim the dishwasher for a keyboard run and put the spare in there.

Wink

Collapse -
hehehe
by Glenda / February 8, 2006 9:51 AM PST

IF I had one!! The dishwasher in this house is named Sue]:)

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Wellllllll............
by Kiddpeat / February 8, 2006 11:12 AM PST
In reply to: hehehe
Collapse -
That's a ......
by Glenda / February 8, 2006 11:14 AM PST

Deep subject Devil

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) You're welcome, don't be up all hours playing ;)
by JP Bill / February 8, 2006 3:02 AM PST
Collapse -
Not even close
by Glenda / February 8, 2006 3:14 AM PST

to the level you play at!!! My best game is pinball and at that I have top scores:) One Grandson, Jimmy tried to beat me and got over 8 million points, Took me two hours but I made I made it to over 12 million]:) He declared Grandma Champion and gave up Devil

Collapse -
I play constantly...
by EdH / February 8, 2006 5:10 AM PST

If I happen to lose a game I go on to another. If I win I also go on to another one. Pay no attention to the stats at all.

Mindless fun while waiting for things to load.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) This is my mindless fun ;-)
by Diana Forum moderator / February 8, 2006 9:15 AM PST
In reply to: I play constantly...
Collapse -
Odd thing, I was never interested in Freecell
by Roger NC / February 8, 2006 10:31 AM PST

till I started at my present company in 97.

Several of the guys would play during lunch, and I got to watching. I ended up starting to play at home, never bothered before.

Same thing pretty much with Spider Solitare, something I've just started messing with the last half year or so. I had seen it before, but never gotten 'bit' by it until last year.

But not much time for either lately it seems. I do still get a game in and enjoy both occasionally of course. Like during one of my online book chats when the conversation veers off somewhere I'm not interested. I can play with the window position so I can still keep half and eye on what is going on in the chat room. Of course, my wife is normally there too, and if someone addresses me directly and I don't notice, she usually points it out to me.

Roger

click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
Karen,
by Glenda / February 8, 2006 10:51 AM PST

my DIL got me hooked on spider:)

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!