Speakeasy forum

General discussion

terriost want a union

by Mark G / July 9, 2004 6:38 AM PDT

i understand from certain sources that the suicide bombers want health and life insurance, wonder what insurance co. will pick them up.
also they want more working days and more days off:D

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: terriost want a union
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: terriost want a union
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Will they go on strike?
by Kiddpeat / July 9, 2004 3:50 PM PDT
In reply to: terriost want a union

Deny all their demands -- but then the left will scream about unfair practices!

Collapse -
maybe i could donate to a hunger strike fund?
by jonah jones / July 9, 2004 6:55 PM PDT

a BIG plate of nothing!

Collapse -
A Huge Contributor???
by Blake Cook / July 10, 2004 11:42 AM PDT
maybe i could donate to a hunger strike fund? a BIG plate of nothing! - jonah jones

Aren't you already a huge contributor to this fund??? Devil
Collapse -
Re: care to expand?
by jonah jones / July 10, 2004 8:15 PM PDT
In reply to: A Huge Contributor???

we have enough b/s cryptic posts from cl, and enough 'comments' from ct without you adding to it...

Collapse -
LOL!
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 10, 2004 8:40 PM PDT
In reply to: Re: care to expand?

So when you don't understand a post, it's a cryptic BS? LOL!

Collapse -
maybe your new love has blinded you
by jonah jones / July 10, 2004 8:42 PM PDT
In reply to: LOL!

but several people have questioned/complained about 'cryptic' posts, i just happened to use the term 'cryptic b/s'....

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) LOL! There yah go.......Bravo! hahahhaha
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / July 11, 2004 12:15 AM PDT
Collapse -
Crap CT. Do we now come to you for cryptic explaination?
by John Robie / July 11, 2004 1:31 AM PDT

Tell us about the "boeing 747" (below post) as an example.

Collapse -
LOL, calm down Mr. Robie. There was no cryptic "bs".
by xerpor / July 11, 2004 1:47 AM PDT

If you read messages three and four you will see that they are very clear. Jonah, for some reason, just chose to call it cryptic and that caused all the confusion. Don't upset yourself, not good for the heart. Wink

Richard

Collapse -
Word game, just like poets and song writers.

I have a feeling it means boring but Chorus Line has referred to pllay with words, just like so many good poets and song writers have done in the past and still do.

Don't be afraid of all that that is new and not known to you. Open up and things may as well be very nice once you figure them out.

Collapse -
Re: Word game, just like poets and song writers.
by John Robie / July 12, 2004 3:58 AM PDT

Well CT, I readily understand she is not a student of Bletchley Park or knows how to use the Lorenz ciper and Colossus. Her word game is not a very good copy of poets and song writers, ever attempting to throw off course, and dazzle with weak innuendos. Gee, now 6ft 10 inches tall and in Bermuda in some of the fantasies.

Collapse -
(NT) N!IJTMOYPACBS...
by C1ay / July 11, 2004 1:49 PM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Now THIS is cryptic! Hahahaha....
by xerpor / July 11, 2004 3:04 PM PDT
In reply to: (NT) N!IJTMOYPACBS...
Collapse -
New World Order...
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 9, 2004 4:10 PM PDT
In reply to: terriost want a union

Mark,

I understand that you are joking about this, but if you allow me, I will discuss this seriously with you.

I think most of the new recruits made by the terrorist organization, have been open to join these organizations due to the politics in their region.
If USA wouldn't have been occupying Iraq, most of the terrorist attacks wouldn't occur either. The presence of a foreign nation (and one that is really bad seen by the radical people in the region) doesn't do anything but helping the terrorist organizations to recruit more people.

The same goes for Israel. I think what is needed is a world order where we don't give the terrorists any "reasons" to continue to act as they have been doing for some time now. A world order that would give the terrorist groups no "excuses" to commit these attacks. A world order that would make the young kids who join these organizations, no reason to join them.

There is no way (at least no democratically acceptable way) to get rid of all the problems in the world. But there sure are methods better than those used by the USA. As long as the current world order (a term used often by G. Bush Sr.) continues, the terrorists will always have an excuse for their actions. Not an excuse to me. But they will be able to recruit new members from those parts of society that are suffering the most from the US foreign policy.

Collapse -
Re: The same goes for Israel
by jonah jones / July 9, 2004 6:48 PM PDT
In reply to: New World Order...

gee thanks, what do you suggest? we all just walk into the sea and let your buddies take over....

Collapse -
MY buddies?
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 9, 2004 6:57 PM PDT

Who are MY buddies and please link to the post where I claim to be a buddie of whoever you mean.

How I wish Reagan was still alive... Mr. Sharon, tear that wall down!

Fi Amanullah

Collapse -
Re: a link? be my guest
by jonah jones / July 9, 2004 8:59 PM PDT
In reply to: MY buddies?
Collapse -
Re: MY buddies?
by Mark G / July 9, 2004 11:45 PM PDT

lol charlie sharon should say fu to that

Collapse -
Re: MY buddies?
by Glenda / July 10, 2004 2:59 AM PDT

"Fi Amanullah"
LOL Charlie the above little ditty say's it all! As far as links we don't need any to know what you have said, You either glorify Communism or the Muslim world!
Glenda

Collapse -
Perhaps referring to this?
by Roger NC / July 11, 2004 6:28 AM PDT

The Arabs rejected the UN partition plan of 1947 and didn''t accept their portion of land. Instead, five Arab armies (Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon and Iraq) immediately invaded Israel expecting to sweep the Israelis into the sea.

On May 15, 1948, Azzam Pasha, Secretary General of the Arab League , said in Cairo: "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades." (See Maps 1 & 2)

Further pointed out by -

"The Arab nations should sacrifice up to 10 million of their 50 million
people, if necessary, to wipe
out Israel ... Israel to the Arab world is like a cancer to the human
body, and the only way of remedy
is to uproot it, just like a cancer."

Saud ibn Abdul Aziz, King of Saudi Arabia, Associated Press, Jan.
9, 1954

Or perhaps-

According to former Indonesian President Abdurrahman Wahid, Arafat told him 'we can wait 150 years to push the Jews into the sea'.

I believe you've often supported Arafat and urged negiotiation with such?

Afterall, from most of your posts regarding Palestines, I have the impression you regard them as tragic innocent victims no less.

RogerNC

click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
Re: Perhaps referring to this?
by Mark G / July 11, 2004 7:11 AM PDT

there his cousins

Collapse -
So the comments only referred to Zionists
by Roger NC / July 12, 2004 9:48 AM PDT

not all Israel as it appeared to say?

Or was only meant by the radical Arab nations?

Or the speaker was radical and not representative? (said not long before the Arabs lost the battle in their attack on Israel, little thing called the 7 day war I believe?).

RogerNC

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Understanding the CONFLICT is my position.
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / July 12, 2004 3:55 PM PDT
Collapse -
Re: (NT) Understanding the CONFLICT is my position.
by C1ay / July 12, 2004 8:45 PM PDT

Znxvat pelcgvp cbfgf frrzf gb or zber lbhe cbfvgvba...

Collapse -
Do you really believe this?
by Diana Forum moderator / July 9, 2004 11:11 PM PDT
In reply to: New World Order...

What country did we occupy before 9/11? I may not agree with being in Iraq but I do not believe that any of the things you mention is the reason they hate us.

They hate us because of who and what we are. Our women are not modest and retiring and aren't afraid to speak up. Our country is tolerant of all creeds and religions and colors and ethnicities. Well you get the picture.

Another problem is that the Arab countries have not shared the wealth they're getting from oil with their people. Do you think that parents would be sending their children to the terrorist training schools if they could send them to a regular school to learn to read and write?

Collapse -
Re: Do you really believe this?
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / July 10, 2004 2:21 AM PDT
What country did we occupy before 9/11?
Once a upon a time, it all began when the root was the presence (not occupied) of the troops in KSA

....is the reason they hate us.
they= does not mean all. Hate started "once upon a time, it all began when....." for the few radicals like OBL. He did warn us, did he not? We took him for the fool did we not? And all hell breaks loose, right? Hate becomes an appetizer, many others were dragged into the hate pubs, and the world joined in the hate-debate, yes? So what we see now is the aftermath of the pathetic conflict that started out relatively small. Well, welcome to the real world said, "NEO".

They hate us because of who and what we are.
Who and what we are? What are we? We as in whole or we as in some?
Maybe WE need to rewind the tape. &%&%%&%$%^$%^%^$%^%^%^$%^Playback ---- Tape1.

Our women are not modest.....
Our women are modest. We have good women of this nation, intellectual, progressive, caring, compassionate, decent women. The question is how much of these women do we see? To say our women are not modest is entirely an insult to the remaining good ones.

Our country is tolerant of all creeds and religions and colors and ethnicities.
Who among the ethnic groups falls into "our" that are tolerant? Survey says.............

Another problem is that the Arab countries have not shared the wealth they're getting from oil with their people.
Similarly said about our great nation's ELITES who hogs every bit they can get leaving many homeless, hungry children, etcera. The middle classes are in the verge of being in the low classes. I wonder how much longer will the middle classes exist in this once upon a time LAND OF OPPORTUNIY.

Do you think that parents would be sending their children to the terrorist training schools if they could send them to a regular school to learn to read and write?
Lady Diana lol funny you would say that about their children. Ours don't start until 17 ROTC. Don't you think they are far ahead of us in terms of military discipline and training? The only thing I find that they are lacking is the joysticks in which we have plenty.
===========================================

NWO hmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhh ermmmmmmm....putting the blame on Bush? Wrong. Bush is the Public Icon, the Orator (Good one too), and the Liaison. errrrr mmmmmmmm what everyone ought to do is playback the tapes again. &**%*%*%**$*)##)^(*$*$*^Playback Tape2 and ask George Washington what is the meaning of the NEW WORLD ORDER and following that ask all the presidents after him, what each have in common? --to current--to future ---it makes no difference. Members are not limited to the roots of the NWO founding fathers. The allies from around the world are far to many to enumerate including the makes of the League of Nations. NWO is a hidden ideology too complex for a layman to understand and most certainly not equipped for this message board to handle the cross fire.
:
:
:
:
STEPS down from the podium. Questions and Answers? I have to be in the White House to do that. Happy
Collapse -
Re: Do you really believe this?
by Mark G / July 10, 2004 2:47 AM PDT

well when they piss off iseral enough iseral will do it the right way and then we see how they scurry like roaches back under the rocks them crawled out from under

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Venting is therapeutic eh Mark? Carry on if it helps.
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / July 10, 2004 2:52 AM PDT
Collapse -
Re: (NT) Venting is therapeutic eh Mark? Carry on if it help
by Mark G / July 10, 2004 3:43 AM PDT

i hope when iseral vents there mite it wont be talk as they have the might and in my eyes the right and i will say to the world kiss my grits:D
just want to see those roaches in a roach motel remember you can check in but never go home

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!