General discussion

TechTracker- installed, but link to register doesn't work!

I have downloaded CNetTechTracker onto my laptop (running Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit). Now when I open Tech Tracker from "Programs", the "Tech Tracker software manager" page opens, saying REGISTER NOW (even though I am of course registered on CNET.)
So I hover my cusor over the Register Now link (in blue, at the end of the Register Now message)and the cursor arrow turns into a hand, and the link becomes underlined, but however long I wait after clicking on it, nothing further happens and in particular no linked Registration page appears.
I have checked carefully in case the linked page is hidden behind other pages, but no- even though Task Manager shows Tech Tracker software manager as running. I have gone through this numerous times, and waited for up to an hour in case things are running slowly, but NOTHING! Computer runs great otherwise- this is an isolated and very odd problem. Any suggestions?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: TechTracker- installed, but link to register doesn't work!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: TechTracker- installed, but link to register doesn't work!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info