General discussion

Tech Support...

A quick question. On average what is the length of time its takes to find and resolve an issue with a home user?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Tech Support...
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Tech Support...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
About one day.

But some take a few minutes as the CC number is verified then the work begins. The sad story is that malware and more is causing so much damage that it would be cheaper most of the time to not call in but just reload the OS and start fresh.
Bob

- Collapse -
For me...

For me, it's usually within 72 hours, but I tend only to handle warranty repair work, and so I have to include time to get parts from manufacturer's.

A lot of times I can turn a system around within about 48 hours, but then sometimes I get sent the wrong part or the delivery truck was late getting in, or something beyond my control slows things down.

- Collapse -
(NT) About 4 beers.
- Collapse -
Download manager- Orbit

Dear Tech Support,
I injoy using down load managers but I am having problems with my e-mail accounts. I am using Windows XP and I have just installed Internet Explorer 8. When I try to open attachments on my e-mail the download manager starts and it will not let me open them normaly. I need to to get a download manader that will not do this or a solution
to this problem. Please help me with this problem.

Sincerely,

Gene Garrett
genegarrett@manufacturersinchina.com

- Collapse -
Off topic?

You may want to consider making your own new post and not giving up your email so readily to the spammers.

Just post or click on the report offensive link and a mod will remove this post for you.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info