I experienced a similar problem after removing NewDotNet. I think this was some sort of spyware. Anyway after removing it i experienced problems with my internet connection.i kept getting the message ''tcp/ip newtwork transport not installed''. I tried many different methods to fix this problem but nothing worked. In desperation i searched the internet to find a solution. I found a website that had a possible solution. i downloaded the software, followed the instructions and now my laptop is now connecting to the internet as normal. life is great again. the link to the website is
I hope this works for you.
I have the "Mobile Device Properties: tcp/ip newtwork transport not installed" error after running Reg Cleaner 32 in my winxp. I am not able to access the net at all, my wireless LAN sees the network, and continually tries to secure an IP but never does.
I tried the following to no avail:
1. Undid the cleaning process (I have backed up the registries that Reg Cleaner deleted)
2. Uninstalled TCP/IP and reinstalled.
3. Uninstalled Wireless adapter and reinstalled
4. Ran the Winsock XP fix.
5. Ran "netsh int ip reset c:\Reset.txt"
6. Ran "netsh winsock reset"
7. Different combinations of the above, with a reboot inbetween each try.
I am getting to my wit's end. I really don't want to reinstall XP...Damn this Reg Cleaner software, I don't understand what happened?! I know sometimes Ad/spyware is the culprit, but I've ran MS antispyware, Adaware, and spybot. No issues found.
I have NIS2004 installed.