General discussion

Task Management

We've been working on the development of a series of task management applications for personal and business users. I wanted to get some insight from the community to find out how people are generally managing their day to day work tasks and if anyone uses task managers on a daily basis?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Task Management
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Task Management
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Still using the old fashioned.

I have two methods that I use still. One is the project notebook and the second one is the TO DO list for items that need attention sooner. Both are paper and pen based and work superbly.
Bob

- Collapse -
Still using the old fashion

Thanks or the feedback Bob. I used a notebook myself for many years and to be quite honest it did the trick for me as well. The general ability to write lists with with deadlines and dates can in effect be quite simple to manage and organise.

I think one of the most important features that defines a good task management is the accessibilty to your information.

With leading products now offering mobile desktop and online accessibility, your information is always at hand and stored in a secure place.

- Collapse -
Yes, I do have a droid.

But then we have issues with it's battery time and more. Pad and pencil seem to win this one for me and I'm an author of apps for PalmOS, WM, Windows and soon the droid.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info