The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

t-shirts

by beelissa / January 7, 2006 11:22 AM PST

Hey Tom, Molly and Veronica,

You know, some of us who live on the east coast and don't have jobs that have anything to do with technology, have no way to get to a show where you will be giving out your t-shirts. Sad

I think you should give some of us a chance to get a t-shirt, if you have any left when you're done with MacWorld. I think you should have some kind of contest, or maybe 2 or 3, with the prize for the winner being a t-shirt. If you put them in a padded envelope it wouldn't cost that much to mail them.

I'm posting this here because, though I have the great idea that the t-shirt should be the prize for a contest, I can't think of a good contest. Maybe one of the other forum visitors can chime in with a good idea.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: t-shirts
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: t-shirts
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
video contest
by Olatokunbo / January 8, 2006 12:34 AM PST
In reply to: t-shirts

best video, so you can add it to the webcast....

Collapse -
I'd Even Buy One
by pkscout / January 8, 2006 1:21 AM PST

I like the idea of a give away, but to be honest, I'd even buy one. I bought a c|net t-shirt *and* bumper sticker (I think I still have the bumper sticker laying around somewhere) a number of years ago when c|net TV was around.

Shoot, I bought a Command-N t-shirt just to support them (they have a video podcast I like to watch).

Collapse -
Yeah I agree
by jialuolu-2096123418310153 / January 8, 2006 3:06 AM PST
In reply to: I'd Even Buy One

I would so buy a t-shirt or two if you made them available to Canada!

Collapse -
fer sure eh!
by xAgent / January 8, 2006 4:45 AM PST
In reply to: Yeah I agree

like fer sure eh.. like if you can like ship to Canada eh.. I would buy one... But Faith and Begora... I live in Ireland now.. think you could ship one here and I would like pay for the shipping and handleing eh....

Collapse -
Custom Shirts
by AndyInTN / January 8, 2006 9:07 AM PST
Collapse -
just wanted to share .....
by Joshua_us / March 4, 2008 2:33 PM PST
In reply to: Custom Shirts

sorry for replying to very old post but just wanted to also share http://www.gotapparel.com where CNET could easily set up an account with and get TShirts

Collapse -
Working on it...
by raygun01 / March 4, 2008 3:03 PM PST

I actually initiated the whole process this afternoon Wink

Coming soon to a shirt-wearer near you!

Collapse -
Why not selling it ?
by mahadewa / January 8, 2006 6:00 PM PST

Yup, I was going to ask the same thing.
The Frappr Map's count is 890+ by now, and many of us live across the Atlantic and Pacific.
Any chance for those T-Shirt to come our way ?
Or even for Sale ?

Cheers,
Chris (Frappr Admin)

Collapse -
I missed a shirt and was there!
by Ganguro / January 9, 2006 6:38 AM PST
In reply to: Why not selling it ?

I must have popped by the CES booth the one time everyone was at lunch.. No Tom, Molly or Vero sightings.. no shirt.. but I saw a lot of cool stuff.

I didnt even see anyone with shirts.. can we see what we missed sometime?

Collapse -
i want
by jhpope / January 9, 2006 7:45 AM PST
In reply to: pic of shirt!

i want...please

there should be some kind of raffle or contest to give us east coasters a chance for free shirts

Collapse -
Extra Buzz Shirts
by danfromfla / January 10, 2006 7:01 PM PST
In reply to: i want

Wow V, that's a pretty nifty shirt. Is there any way to send the extras to your faithful podcast listeners and forum contributers? You probably know that we are the people who will proudly wear them. I, too, am on the east coast, and couldn't attend the shows.

Collapse -
Not falling on deaf ears
by acedtect / January 11, 2006 3:38 AM PST
In reply to: Extra Buzz Shirts

We're up to our noses in trade show right now, but believe me, we will be coming up with alternate ways to get a shirt. Not to worry.

Collapse -
MMMMmmm T shirts
by canuckmakem / January 11, 2006 2:16 PM PST

Tom... it'd be great to get my cold hands on one here in Canada

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!