Phones forum

General discussion

T-MOBILE HAS A HIGH RATING BUT I DONT THINK ITS TRUE.

by Kingdaddy1773 / March 26, 2006 4:59 AM PST

HELLO MY FRIENDS and heres the news of t-mobile that i experience with there customer service and every time that i call them about a technical problem the usaly transfer me to a new person that has more exprience in certian areas base on the problem but that always doesnt help and i been tranfer up to 5 diffrent persons and about 2 hours in talk time and waitting and that always doesnt sucessful fix the problem and theres a majority of people that dont even speak english correctly that work for t-mobile and how do people like that get jobs and im certain when i talk to a person that you bearly understand there english its proably a diffrent country and iusely tell them im sorry but idont understand a word your saying so hang up and i call agian and hopefuly i w will get some one with good english talking skills and i bet its have happend to you befor so i realy wonder how can t-mobile have such of high customer rating and i did have sprint service befor and they will fix any issues with your phone at right at there store location and if your phone has electrical problems they will give you a new phone right then there if they cant fix i should of stay with t-mobile but that doesnt mean that the service your with shouldt try atleast to improve there customer service.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: T-MOBILE HAS A HIGH RATING BUT I DONT THINK ITS TRUE.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: T-MOBILE HAS A HIGH RATING BUT I DONT THINK ITS TRUE.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
whoa nelly
by madeformotorola / March 26, 2006 6:45 AM PST

before you start criticizing a phone company...you might want to improve your overall english

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) agree
by jefs / March 26, 2006 7:59 AM PST
In reply to: whoa nelly
Collapse -
yeah, really
by tbenzinger / March 27, 2006 1:03 AM PST
In reply to: whoa nelly

Is that whole post one sentence? Or did I miss some punctuation? lol

Collapse -
whoa
by Meat11 / March 27, 2006 4:01 AM PST

Yikes. I'd wager that most of T-Mobile's customer service reps-- whether foreign or not-- use better English than this. I got lost two lines into that.

Collapse -
ha ha
by tbenzinger / March 27, 2006 4:02 AM PST
In reply to: whoa

You know what's funny? We keep bumping this thread to the top just by complaining about it. How long can we keep it at the top?

BUMP! Silly

Collapse -
dangg
by madeformotorola / March 27, 2006 8:20 AM PST

whoever wrote the original is desperately in need of some hooked on phonics!!!

Collapse -
Best Customer Service
by wireless consultant / March 28, 2006 5:16 AM PST

I use all the major wireless carriers and sell them.

T-Mobile is the best in customer service overall.

Tmobile likes to make the customers happy. I understand that technical issues need qualified people to answer question and somtimes we need to hang up and call someone elese when we are not getting the help that we need for the person at that time.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!