Thank you for being a valued part of the CNET community. As of December 1, 2020, the forums are in read-only format. In early 2021, CNET Forums will no longer be available. We are grateful for the participation and advice you have provided to one another over the years.

Thanks,

CNET Support

General discussion

Switch from iPhone to Note 3

Oct 15, 2013 11:45AM PDT

Note3's big screen is cool! My previous phone was iPhone 5, and never have an android phone so i just want a different platform then Note 3(will arrive tommorow) comes out with big screen and removable battery!

I think it is good cuz the non-removable battery of iPhones is the only downside for meSad...Actually I am those play games a lot. Even though the Samsung Note3's battery seems not very shabby, i think there are still some users sometimes out there burn through its battery supply soon like me?.So I searched on google/amazon/ebay, found some OEM battery and another extend battery named MPJ but need pre-order and it seems be shipped out on Oct.16....Since i will not buy OEM anymore due to lots of reasons, i may choose the latterHappy

Discussion is locked

- Collapse -
S5
Feb 26, 2014 2:35PM PST

:/ Planning to S5. Anyone know if its battery is replaceable?

- Collapse -
I can't say for certain.....
Feb 27, 2014 2:29AM PST

....but based on it's similarity to the Galaxy S4, it should be replaceable.

BTW: You should start a new thread next time or search a more current thread for future help. Thread closed due to that it is over 130 days old.