General discussion

Switch from iPhone to Note 3

Note3's big screen is cool! My previous phone was iPhone 5, and never have an android phone so i just want a different platform then Note 3(will arrive tommorow) comes out with big screen and removable battery!

I think it is good cuz the non-removable battery of iPhones is the only downside for meSad...Actually I am those play games a lot. Even though the Samsung Note3's battery seems not very shabby, i think there are still some users sometimes out there burn through its battery supply soon like me?.So I searched on google/amazon/ebay, found some OEM battery and another extend battery named MPJ but need pre-order and it seems be shipped out on Oct.16....Since i will not buy OEM anymore due to lots of reasons, i may choose the latterHappy

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Switch from iPhone to Note 3
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Switch from iPhone to Note 3
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
S5

:/ Planning to S5. Anyone know if its battery is replaceable?

- Collapse -
I can't say for certain.....

....but based on it's similarity to the Galaxy S4, it should be replaceable.

BTW: You should start a new thread next time or search a more current thread for future help. Thread closed due to that it is over 130 days old.

CNET Forums

Forum Info