I dont know if the creator of this was joking but this is so stereotypical...very wrong and just not funny. You are obviously not even from Louisiana.
Da Cnet don't give me space to continue on otter post. So....
You know you are Cajun if:
1. You think New Awlins if one of " Seven Wonders of the World ".
2. You're always up to your butt in alligators.
3. You eat Gumbo for breakfast.
4. You think "Launch Time" at NASA is when everybody goes to eat.
5. You pinch da' tail and suck da' head!
6. You gave up Tabasco for Lent.
7. Watching Wild Kingdom inspires you to write a cookbook.
8. You have an "ahnvee" for something instead of a craving.
9. You can look at a rice field and tell how much gravy it will take to cover
10. You sit down to eat boiled crawfish and your host says "Don't eat the
dead ones" and you know what he mean.
11. You take a bite of chili made with Tex's recipie and reach for the McIlhenny
12. You're ever had Community Coffee in a small cup.
13. You judge a Po-Boy by the number of napkins used. Amen, you got datrite.
14. The smell of a crawfish or crab boil turns you on more than HBO.
15. You like your rice and politics dirty.
16. You let your black coffee cool and find is has gelled.
17. You're asked to name the 4 seasons and reply, "Onions, celery, bell pepper
18. You wear Cocodrie Cowboy Boots (white rubber fishing boots) to weddings,
funerals, and church on Sunday.
19. You call Grand Isle (the only inhabited barrier island in Louisiana) "Da Cajun
20. You think the people on the show, "Survivor", were all wussies.
21. You're 23 years old and you still sleep between your mama and daddy because
you're still scared of the Roogaroo (Swamp Monster).
22. You refer to Louisiana winters as "gumbo weaher."
23. You've ever wore shorts at Christmas time.
24. You learned to drive a boat before you could drive a car.
25. The horsepower of your outboard motor is greater than the motor in your car.
26. You don't worry when you see ships riding higher in the river than the top of your
27. Every so often, you have waterfront property.
28. You pronounce the largest city in the state as "New 'Awlins".
29. Your Uncle took you to Bourbon Street at 16 to meet some ladies.
30. You don't learn until high school that Mardi Gras is not a national holiday.
31. When giving directions you use words like "uptown", "downtown", "backatown",
"riverside", "lakeside", "northshore", "westbank', "down the bayou", Up the bayou"
or "across the river/swamp".
32. You can pronounce Tchoupitoulas but can' spell it. Also, Thibodeaux, Opelousas,
Pontchartrain, Paincourtville, Atchafalaya,,,
33. Your last name isn't pronounced the way it's spelled.
34. You learned to play Bourre' (a Cajun card game) before you learned your ABC's.
35. You know those big roaches can fly, but you're able to sleep at night anyway.
36. If you ever had to wait for the bridge to "come down" or the "ferry" so you can get
37. If you're ever been to a wedding and someone is playing the washboard with their
fingernails or someone is dancing with a broom and this was considered normal.
38. You know an old person that can "treat" you for warts.
Laissez les bons temps rouler (Lay say lay bohn tohn roo lay): Let the good times roll!.....Sha