" Weight: Starting at 3.97 lbs "
The lesson is simple. The light weight units tend to cost or you sacrifice something. Why the weight limit?
I am attending college now and the distance between my house and college is quite far. So here's my criteria if you could help me.
- Need a lightweight laptop and I mean like 2-3lbs
- Price tag of around $1000
- I've looked in to Netbooks like the Aspire One, Dell Mini 9- they seem okay but I'm not sure.
- I've looked in to the Dell XPS M1330 which wasn't bad because I'm only going to be doing Word and PowerPoint documents and surfing the web.
- I've looked in to the Sony TZ Series but those are way to expensive.
ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS? Keep in mind I live in Canada so we don't have the most variety as oppose to the United States or Europe.