After playing around with it for an other day or so I finally cracte the freaking code,.. Turn the pasword protection off, in the nettwork sharing center on Vista, and this time actually use the userprofile name and password when trying to acsess files thru the Hometeater system. Also make sure that the password has no numbers and that the computer name and user name is all letters with no spacing or any signs in it. That includes ---> (-) this sign. I really hope all this helps somebody because theres a lot of people out there trying to get this to work and so far I havent come agross any forum that helped me. This is a list of what I did.
1. Reinstalled Vista home premium (64bit)
1.a Renamed computername to an 8 caracter all caps name, and a simpel 5 caracter user name both high and low caps.
2. Resett router
3. Turned firewall completly off
4. Turned of antivirus (microsoft security essentials)
5. Installed the PC share manager from the produkt support page at Samsung.com (run as adminastrator)
8. Create an emty folder on desktop and call it Samsung SH. Right click it, and allow sharing in vista.
6. Run the program again as administrator, find the folder you've created and choose Samsung SH to share with. Push the update button and trye to find theTV and homecinema unit. Finally allow the ones you see. (I am still uable to see the Home teater system but still works regardless.)
7. Turn the filesharing password off in vista, and allow every freaking thing you can allow in the settings.
7. Find the ip-number of your computer. Google it, if you dont know how. I sure didnt.
8. I Started the BD-wise by pressing the Blue BD button on the remote controler, then menu button, then the red "A" button to find nettworks. select the manuall selection option.
9. Enter the ip-number and then the username. This sometimes turn out be the computer name insted and you might have to try them both. Finally enter the password you use to log in to youre user-account on your computer and make sure it has less then 12 letters in it. (That goes for everthing,.. "computer name", "user name" and "password" )
10. Now you should have acsess to what ever you put in to that folder. Also note that there are only some types of file-format that it allows and that to abel to play X-vid there a hole difrent prosess to download and support it.
11. Finallly learn from youre mistakes, and never ever, ever, EVER, bye a Samsung produkt again!
I at a point now where Im completly deprest out all the problems this system has caused sinse I bought this system. Nothing seems to work as its supposed to. Ive been through allof this before. I installed the pc share manager tryed to log in to Pc thru the Home cinema and kept getting the message taht I was using the wrong username or pasword. (I wasn't) After a few days and numorus pointless and expensive calls to samsung support, my internett provider and the company I bougt the system from I just desided to try using the PCname insted of the Username and walla! It started working. It turnd out that it wasnt after my vista username at all but does want to use youre userpassword. After taht I didnt tuch anything in fear of messing it all up again. Then after a wile I got a problem with my user account on vista. For some reason my user accoute became corrupt an in the en just vanished. I hav to reinstall the operating system (Vista home premium 64). I did all the updates and installed the pcshare manager 4.2 downloaded from the produkt site on samsung support and it was not abel to find the TV or the home cinema. I tryed loggin thru the homecinema and it gave me the good old "incorrect user or password" again and nothing works. I resett the ruter wich is now telling me that the WLAN isn't working or at least is flashing red, I re try re installing my PC share manager turning Antivirus and firewall completly of. And My TV show up when trying make polisies in the program. But still no Home cinema. I retry loging in thru the home cinema but no changes. If I could just get a hold of the idiot that made this I wouldnt mind spending some jail time for it. But neverthe less, does anybody have a clue on what to do? Im really bumd out by the insaine amount of time it takes to figure out that nothing works...