to behave exactly the same? Please, think about it.
Different sites have different servers, routers, switches for traffic, different backbone speeds, and the list goes on.
DO NOT expect all sites to behave the same.
I have Windows XP Pro SP3 in My Laptop.
When I use torrents I am able to download at full speed.
But When I browse or download from some websites the speed it slow.
I checked with Mozilla 3.6 and Internet Explorer 7
My Internet Connection Specs:
1. Wireless(EVDO) Connection - Connecting using USB
2. Upto 2.4 Mbps
3. No Fair-Usage Policies
1. Ensured that No Viruses/Spyware in my system - Checked with Updated Kaspersky Internet Security and
2. No Antivirus/Firewall Software limiting my Speed - Checked by disabling the Kaspersky Software.
3. No Speed throttling by ISP as I am getting good speed while using Torrents.
4. Using in my home connection.
5. Ensured the website is not slow/down.Checked with the same connection with another PC.
6. Tried using download managers.But no fruit.
7. No Background network Utilization - updates and of that sort - Checked using TCPView.
8. My browser is set to make 6 parallel connections/server.Tried Increasing and decreasing.Still no hopes.
9. Patched the max. half-open connections to 250.
10. Checked my event logs - nothing Suspicious
11. Have ample free space in my discs.
12. Tried De-fragmenting my harddisk and registry. Still no success.
Also to note that as I get full speeds with torrents there is no problem with ISP
A speed test result from www.speedtest.net at various time of the day shows good results only
Could someone help me to solve this problem ?