your computer somewhere. Do you have any anti-Spyware programs such as Spybot S&D and/or Ad-Aware SE for starters?
Spybot S&D (download, check for updates, read the tutorial and scan often, it also does some blocking)
Ad-Aware SE (a scanner, download, check for updates, read the directions and scan.
Please try this also. You may not need the log but save it anyway.
Dowload link http://www.ewido.net/en/
* Install ewido anti-malware
* When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
* Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop double-click it.
* The program will now go to the main screen
You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
* On the left hand side of the main screen click Update
* Then click on Start Update
The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.
Once the updates are installed do the following:
* Click on scanner
* Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
* While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean files, click OK
* When it asks if you want to clean the first file, put a check in the lower left corner of the box that says "Perform action on all infections" then choose clean and click OK.
* Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
* Click Save report.
* Save the report .txt file to your desktop.
Now close ewido anti-malware.
We just got our phone bill and noticed two calls to something called atlantic mgmt, with a 900 (we're on dialup) from one of our lines. The problem is that this line only has two computers connected to it; no phones. I am wondering if there's any scam or virus that causes your computer to dial a 900 number without your knowledge?
I have not been able to find anything about "atlantic mgmt". There's a real estate company with that name but I don't think that's it.