General discussion

Still looking for soundbar from Samsung w/o dvd player

I have the Samsung blu ray dvd player and the 46 inc hdtv from Samsung..do NOT want a 5 speaker system nor do I need their soundbars with built in dvd player..any soundbars in the works for us who have the tv and dvd player already? Otherwise, I will have to go with the Sony or Boston Acoustics or even Zvox

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Still looking for soundbar from Samsung w/o dvd player
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Still looking for soundbar from Samsung w/o dvd player
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Current lineup

I don't see one in our current lineup.

That may change for 2009 products to be released later in the year - I can only speculate on that. So for the time being, no, we don't have a soundbar without the DVD.

--HDTech

- Collapse -
geez

just got an email..Samsung IS coming out by June with a soundbar..I am sooo upset...as I just got the Zvox system...I wanted a Samsung, but no one knew if they would come out with one without the built in dvd..and now they have...

CNET Forums