Grab a copy of DBAN.....wipe the drive.
Now install Windows.
Hello all, this is a strange virus I'm having in my computer which is causing so much problems for me and I'm not able to remove it any way. This virus has disabled my task manager, regedit, and antivirus show hidden files so far and maybe some other things which I have not yet discovered. It creates a file named autorun.inf in all drives alongwith some other strange named exe files. I have tried everything I could but it is not going out.
I have already tried these things;
- AVG antivirus protection has been disabled but when I scanned whole computer nothing had been discovered (I have latest virus definitions)
- Autorun virus remover deletes all viruses and also fixes things spoiled by virus but all goes back after 3-4 seconds.
- Comodo antivirus doesn't bother to start.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware discovers many viruses deletes them and everything returns just like autorun virus remover. It's auto protection discovers virus every time I open a drive.
- Even reinstalled Windows. Formatted C and reinstalled windows. When windows start after installed virus is in its place. I tried installing windows again and first of all installed malware remover from USB stick (100% virus free) and it removes viruses and all happens like previous ie virus comes back.
- I have tried different things by reinstalling windows more than six times.
BTW I'm using windows XP. Any idea about this???????