If the designs are good the case, foot and such should be a ground and designed to take multiple hits from human rated ESD (electro static discharges.) If you were knock unconscious and you found a smolder crater, then well, then I expect damage.
I wish I could write authoritatively no but I can't guess if they followed good ESD design practices but in most cases it will be fine.
I have a LG oled 55" TV with a wide big aluminium foot, today i forgot to turn it off when i dried dust of my bench.
I used a cloath and cleaned dust from the table it stand on and on the TV foot itself. (I always turn everything off when i dry the TV screen itself) but today was only a quick dust clean on the bench.
I got a static electric shock when i used the cloath on the TV foot.
I have readed that human static electric shock can fry a PC or any other electric components if you get it while plugging in a USB storage or something.
In this case i got it while touching the foot, but could this lead into the TV electronic itself and cause issues? What about the other stuff that is connected to the TV in the hdmi ports like PC and console? In this case the PC was connected to TV but it was turned off.
Could that in the theory harm the TV itself and all the gadgets connected to it?