Stages of grief: in light of Molly, Steve, etc...
In light of Molly's schedule re-shuffle, Jobs taking a few months off for health reasons, etc. you may want to reacquaint yourself with the stages of grief:
* Denial: ?This can?t be happening to me.?
* Anger: ?Why is this happening? Who is to blame??
* Bargaining: ?Make this not happen, and in return I will ____.?
* Depression: ?I?m too sad to do anything.?
* Acceptance: ?I?m at peace with what is going to happen/has happened.?
here's a funny parody: http://afostermamaslife.blogspot.com/2008/10/stages-of-grief-parody.html
Very best wishes,
One of the best French door fridges we've tested
A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.