Perform the below steps to fix it :
1. Click Start, then Control Panel.
a. For Category View:
1. Click Performance and Maintenance.
2. Click Administrative tools.
3. Double-click Services.
b. For Classic view:
1. Double-click Administrative Tools.
2. Double-click Services.
2. Locate print spooler on the list, right-click and choose Restart.
I am trying to re-install my Dell All In One printer A940. I get a message, "spooler service is stopped." Would anyone know how to fix this problem. can I fix this with my xp disk that came with my new pc.
Thanks for any help,