General discussion

Speaking of movies

I watch a lot of movies and mostly bad ones or scary movies. We have the comcast cable and pay for HBo and Starz and get the OnDemand feature so whenever I have down time I will put on a movie. I usually choose something that my wife will never watch so when the time comes for us to watch a movie together we have more choices. My wife won't watch any creepy or scary movies for very valid reasons that I won't go into. My preferred genres are westerns, action, thrillers and scifi/horror.

Well I was coming to a point before my dog started barking. Anywho I would welcome recomendations and point out one thing I find fun to do and that is going to IMDB.com and looking up a movie title that you have just seen and on the left side of the screen under fun stuff click on TRIVIA and learn some interesting things about the movie you've just watched.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Speaking of movies
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Speaking of movies
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
bad and scary

mindhunters
the manchurian candidate
the alamo
terminator3 'rise of the machines'
final destination
transporter
behind enemy lines
troy
(scary cos it happens) blackhawk down
trapped
S.W.A.T
bad boys
the italian job
equilibrium
van helsing
once upon a time in mexico
tears of the sun
resident evil
rush hour
the one
kiss of the dragon
knockaround guys
pitch black 1+2
collateral damage (probably the worst film he ever made)

jonah "loves bad and scary too" jones

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Willis' "Hostage" was pretty good

CNET Forums