General discussion

Speaking of family, what is yours like?

I don't have a daughter,

but meet My Two Boys---click on watch.

cl

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Speaking of family, what is yours like?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Speaking of family, what is yours like?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
What a great little movie!

You did a very good job with just a few photos

Your son was an adorable toddler and turned into a very nice looking young man. The old man looks pretty good too! Hahah

Is your husband into martial arts?

- Collapse -
Thanks xerpor

You'd think the toddlers are the "terrible 2's" but wait till they grow up with a mind of their own lol.

Did you say, "Old Man"? Is turning 61 old -- he does not think so but when I'm on my usual tantrum, I call him just that. LOL. 17 years apart Wink

Does anybody here call their husband or wife by their first name or some nick like *babe, honey, sweetheart, tootsieroll or whatever*? I call him Baby but I call my son by his first name. thinks he gets jealous over the name but I'm just so use to it.

He teaches both tae kwando and tai-chichuan part time at the center here. me, student who keeps cutting classes

Nice thing about having the two boys is that I'm the only girl -- and their favorites. What about you?

CL

- Collapse -
And BTW, you're a lovely young lady!
Happy
- Collapse -
Young lady?

Me thinks, I'm catching up with the old man's mentality. Too serious.

Remember the audio I did way back? Well, I've uploaded it to a much better server -- you can listen to it in full here.

Here's a new upload too --- Christmas Shopping another video to watch.

cl

- Collapse -
...a better audio
- Collapse -
LOL, I remember the Speakeasy audio!

I'll have to look for that thread when I have more time. I'm on the run, I'll get back to ya later.

- Collapse -
I thought I posted this earlier.
- Collapse -
Thanks for sharing...

NICE pictures.

Only one child? Wink

Drugs? you mean like the Mafia and the biggy drug Lords? Shocked

CL

- Collapse -
The CG and this ship is charged with

drug interdiction duty, they stopped 90 million dollars worth and took the playerz back to Columbia recently. They are illegal alien guards returning boat loads of people quite often, and a terrorism foil, boarding boats coming into our protected waters and fishing rights. They also do some rescue work as needed.

In a cute story, a rich dork off South Carolina was in his yacht sinking. He called Mayday, told the CG he was sinking. The Coast Guard asked him 'What is your position?' (Big ocean ya know) He replied that he was the Vice-President of the largest suit manufacturer in the United States. (Must have been very rich) Wink

Ya, just one kid but she isn't a spoiled brat, quite the contrary.

- Collapse -
The USCGC Forward Wmec-911

Some ship! Is the young lady in the picture your daughter? Sounds like rather dangerous work, do you worry about her a lot?

I'm sure she isn't spoiled, she wouldn't where she is if she were. You have good reason to be proud!

- Collapse -
HUGE reason to be proud, Jerry!

I'm proud myself to have an association with her Dad.

You done did good

Happy

CNET Forums

Forum Info