HolidayBuyer's Guide

Speakeasy forum

General discussion

'Sopranos' actor sentenced to anger management therapy

by Mark5019 / November 21, 2005 11:28 PM PST

NEW YORK (AP) -- "Sopranos" actor Vincent Pastore pleaded guilty Monday to attempting to assault a former girlfriend last spring.

As part of the plea deal, Pastore will perform 70 hours of community service, attend six months of weekly anger management therapy and pay a $190 fine. If convicted at trial, he could have been sentenced to as much as a year in jail.

Pastore, 59, was accused of attacking Lisa Regina, 44, during an argument in the Little Italy neighborhood. Prosecutors said he punched her in the back of the head, grabbed her hair and forced her head down on a car's gear shift.

When the judge asked Monday

and if you did this how many yrs and how big a fine?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/21/sopranosactor.plea.ap/index.html

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: 'Sopranos' actor sentenced to anger management therapy
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: 'Sopranos' actor sentenced to anger management therapy
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Huh?
by Jimmy Jazz / November 22, 2005 7:18 AM PST

Your post doesn't make sense Mark.

"and if you did this how many yrs and how big a fine?"

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) If you weren't a celebrity?
by Diana Forum moderator / November 22, 2005 7:21 AM PST
In reply to: Huh?
Collapse -
its obvious as diana saw what i ment
by Mark5019 / November 22, 2005 7:33 AM PST
In reply to: Huh?

to bad you dont try to think as its plain to see preferable treatment

Collapse -
Why the insult, Mark?
by Dan McC / November 22, 2005 10:39 PM PST

JJ was just trying to understand the point you were trying to make. He might, in fact, agree with you, but you haven't given him a chance to state his position yet.

Dan

Collapse -
i suppose this isnt an insult then
by Mark5019 / November 23, 2005 2:14 AM PST
In reply to: Why the insult, Mark?

Your post doesn't make sense Mark.

but its ok dan

Collapse -
Lacking in manners? Yes.
by Dan McC / November 23, 2005 3:26 AM PST

And you should do better, Jimmy.

But an insult? Nope.

Dan

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) danny i really dont care what you think
by Mark5019 / November 23, 2005 3:58 AM PST
Collapse -
I think
by Jimmy Jazz / November 23, 2005 4:06 AM PST

I have seen a post from Dan where he politely has asked not to be called Danny.

Collapse -
he must have told frank burns that
by Mark5019 / November 23, 2005 4:47 AM PST
In reply to: I think

cause danny didnt tell me

Collapse -
Here is his request
by Josh K / November 23, 2005 4:53 AM PST
Collapse -
well if i can be called frank burns and i didnt cry about it
by Mark5019 / November 23, 2005 4:57 AM PST
In reply to: Here is his request

when you and jp and danny boy called me it
he will just have to live with it joshy boy
why is it when you start crap its ok?

so you and he want to be called buy right names lead by excample ok joshy

Collapse -
Nobody called you Frank Burns
by Josh K / November 23, 2005 5:09 AM PST

I always address you as Mark. I said you were an SE version of Frank Burns. In other words, I was comparing you with a TV character. I don't call you ''Frank'' when I post. And I prefer to be called Josh.

Collapse -
I seriously
by Jimmy Jazz / November 23, 2005 4:04 AM PST

didn't mean to be rude or anything. I simply didn't understand what Mark meant. Especially since he started the sentence (have I understood now) with a lower case letter and the sentence before didn't have a period. It looked strange when reading it from "When the judge asked Monday

and if you did this how many yrs and how big a fine?" and then including Marks comment in that sentence. I figured out that the last part didn't belong to it when having read the article, but it still was very confusing. if the word "you" would have been written in italics I had understood exactly what Mark meant.

And Mark, if I hurt your feelings in any way, I am very sorry!

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) didnt hurt mine
by Mark5019 / November 23, 2005 4:48 AM PST
In reply to: I seriously
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.