General discussion

'Sopranos' actor sentenced to anger management therapy

NEW YORK (AP) -- "Sopranos" actor Vincent Pastore pleaded guilty Monday to attempting to assault a former girlfriend last spring.

As part of the plea deal, Pastore will perform 70 hours of community service, attend six months of weekly anger management therapy and pay a $190 fine. If convicted at trial, he could have been sentenced to as much as a year in jail.

Pastore, 59, was accused of attacking Lisa Regina, 44, during an argument in the Little Italy neighborhood. Prosecutors said he punched her in the back of the head, grabbed her hair and forced her head down on a car's gear shift.

When the judge asked Monday

and if you did this how many yrs and how big a fine?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/21/sopranosactor.plea.ap/index.html

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: 'Sopranos' actor sentenced to anger management therapy
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: 'Sopranos' actor sentenced to anger management therapy
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Huh?

Your post doesn't make sense Mark.

"and if you did this how many yrs and how big a fine?"

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) If you weren't a celebrity?
- Collapse -
its obvious as diana saw what i ment

to bad you dont try to think as its plain to see preferable treatment

- Collapse -
Why the insult, Mark?

JJ was just trying to understand the point you were trying to make. He might, in fact, agree with you, but you haven't given him a chance to state his position yet.

Dan

- Collapse -
i suppose this isnt an insult then

Your post doesn't make sense Mark.

but its ok dan

- Collapse -
Lacking in manners? Yes.

And you should do better, Jimmy.

But an insult? Nope.

Dan

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) danny i really dont care what you think
- Collapse -
I think

I have seen a post from Dan where he politely has asked not to be called Danny.

- Collapse -
he must have told frank burns that

cause danny didnt tell me

- Collapse -
Here is his request
- Collapse -
well if i can be called frank burns and i didnt cry about it

when you and jp and danny boy called me it
he will just have to live with it joshy boy
why is it when you start crap its ok?

so you and he want to be called buy right names lead by excample ok joshy

- Collapse -
Nobody called you Frank Burns

I always address you as Mark. I said you were an SE version of Frank Burns. In other words, I was comparing you with a TV character. I don't call you ''Frank'' when I post. And I prefer to be called Josh.

- Collapse -
I seriously

didn't mean to be rude or anything. I simply didn't understand what Mark meant. Especially since he started the sentence (have I understood now) with a lower case letter and the sentence before didn't have a period. It looked strange when reading it from "When the judge asked Monday

and if you did this how many yrs and how big a fine?" and then including Marks comment in that sentence. I figured out that the last part didn't belong to it when having read the article, but it still was very confusing. if the word "you" would have been written in italics I had understood exactly what Mark meant.

And Mark, if I hurt your feelings in any way, I am very sorry!

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) didnt hurt mine

CNET Forums

Forum Info