Question

Sony Bravia XBR-65X750D screen stuck with Icons, won't respo

Woke up today to TV that wouldn't turn on, finally it did turn on with Directv remote. 4 Android icons on screen with black background. Will NOT respond to any input from either Sony or Directv remotes. If this TV does do updates it warns me first, and when I shut it down last night there was no notification of impending update. Now stuck with 4 icons on black background.

Discussion is locked

Answer
Follow
Reply to: Sony Bravia XBR-65X750D screen stuck with Icons, won't respo
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Sony Bravia XBR-65X750D screen stuck with Icons, won't respo
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Try the usual.

Unplug from power and all HDMI and USB connections, wait a few minutes and try again.

- Collapse -
Answer
I am also getting same error

Hi how did you solve the issue? I am also getting same error and dont know what to do

CNET Forums

Forum Info