1. Update the firmware if there is an update. None up at Sony.
2. Move a working HDMI device and cable to that port, re-test.
3. Still failing? Unplug all HDMI devices from the TV. Unplug the power, wait 10 minutes, try again.
4. Look in menus and product manual for RESET. Try them all.
5. I did not check if there is a menu to disable some inputs. You do that.
6. Be sure the HDMI source is HDMI 1.x. Sometimes these new 2.x devices do this.
I want to use my HDMI port 1.When I click on the input button the hdmi inputs show up but it says skip next to it and it wont go to them.How do I fix this