General discussion

Sony Bravia EX300 VS Toshiba AV650E

Gents,

I made up my mind on 2 LCD 32in TV. I need your advice for the choice between Sony Bravia EX300 and Toshiba AV650E.
The seller clame than Toshiba is a Japanese technology and the Sony is Korean techology ( thought Sony was Japanese as well). I am trying to find on the net specs of the new sony series EX300 but I cant find. Price wise its the same.

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Sony Bravia EX300 VS Toshiba AV650E
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Sony Bravia EX300 VS Toshiba AV650E
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
and did you ask ...

does that make a difference and what is that difference? Or is the sales person try a little head game (don't know what that might be, hehe).

- Collapse -
Almost done woth choice

Apparently Japanese tech is more advanced and offers a better picture quality. However I think I will go for Sony even if the LCD is Korean the electronics inside is Japanese and its SONYYYY.

CNET Forums

Forum Info