Question

So my GPU is hitting 152F what is wrong

My GPU is literally on fire, and only god knows what my CPU is hitting. I have Ryzen 7, 2080 and a 650W +80 PSU. I've been told its my PSU thats ******* everything up. But which PSU should I get, it's also got a AIO cooler from cooler master but idk which, has 2 fans if that helps. So please help and can I know if i've already ****** the build over cuz its been running like this for a bout 2 months but only on small games like RL and Apex Legends. Only reason it became a concern is because I noted how ******* hot my room got every time.

Discussion is locked
Answer
Follow
Reply to: So my GPU is hitting 152F what is wrong
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: So my GPU is hitting 152F what is wrong
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Can you verify a few things?

1. Is the motherboard BIOS current?
2. Did you try updating the GPU firmware? (How for these items is on the web.)
3. What's not stock? Some folk tinker with clock and voltages on CPU and GPU.
4. Is this in some MicroATX case?
5. What has the GPU maker's forum asked for?

- Collapse -
Discord Maybe?

Is there any way you can direct support me cause I have no actual clue what i'm doing.

- Collapse -
Some Deats

The case is a S340 Elite from NZXT the PSU is a Gigabyte 650W +80 Bronze certified the CPU is a Ryzen 7 1700x, and the cooler is a CoolerMaster ML250 TR4 Edition, the Bios should be up to date as well as the GPU's firmware and its a custom build.

Post was last edited on April 13, 2019 5:41 PM PDT

- Collapse -
If you are getting up to 67C

That's OK for CPU or GPU. As to heating up the room, I see Bob noted at that many Watts that should happen.

- Collapse -
Answer
Wrong?....perhaps nothing

67c is not to bad.
I'm seeing post that say they are running in the mid and upper 70c range.

As for heating your room the gpu is a 220w card.
Add in the other stuff and your probably over 300w of heat going into your room.
Figure out some way to vent your room.

CNET Forums