1. Is the motherboard BIOS current?
2. Did you try updating the GPU firmware? (How for these items is on the web.)
3. What's not stock? Some folk tinker with clock and voltages on CPU and GPU.
4. Is this in some MicroATX case?
5. What has the GPU maker's forum asked for?
My GPU is literally on fire, and only god knows what my CPU is hitting. I have Ryzen 7, 2080 and a 650W +80 PSU. I've been told its my PSU thats ******* everything up. But which PSU should I get, it's also got a AIO cooler from cooler master but idk which, has 2 fans if that helps. So please help and can I know if i've already ****** the build over cuz its been running like this for a bout 2 months but only on small games like RL and Apex Legends. Only reason it became a concern is because I noted how ******* hot my room got every time.