Question

So how do we set flash player settings now?

Do we still use the online global settings web page? Or do we use the flash player control panel?

It would be really freaking nice if adobe were to let us know this

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: So how do we set flash player settings now?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: So how do we set flash player settings now?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Whichever works

Are you having problems?

Mark

- Collapse -
yes...

in the sense that there is no information from ADOBE as to how we set the settings now. I was not even made aware of the flash control panel now on my computer when I downloaded the new adobe flash player.

So what are we to use to set things now? The Flash player control panel now on my computer leaves off some things that were on the ionline settings page

also is this to work with Internet Explorer 7?

- Collapse -
I have a question

Does Flash work for you?

If not, what problems are you having? Sorry, I'm in the dark here.

Mark

- Collapse -
My Flash Player works

But my question/issue is the flash player settings, example how much flash data sites store on my computer. Until recently that was manages by going to the macromedia online flash player settings. But the newest flash player has a flash player control panel on one's computer. But there was never any notification that this was changed of if one were to use that over the online settings.

- Collapse -
Link and comment
- Collapse -
Forgive me if I'm not clear

My question is now that there is the Flash Control on one's computer, do you still use the settings at the macromedia link?
Now I'm still using IE7

- Collapse -
Ideally, Adobe Wants You To Use The Native Control Panel
- Collapse -
Thanks

the only part I'm not clear on is how about if one is using IE7?

They talk about how it works with IE8 and IE9, But nothing about IE7

- Collapse -
(NT) The Panel's The Same, Use It

CNET Forums