Question

So curious to buy I9100 Galaxy S II from Negri Electronics

Hello users. I'm a long silent reader of this forum. I'm a current user of the Apple Iphone 4g purchased from Negri Electronics. But now, I want to switch to Android and my choice is Samsung Galaxy S II. Should I buy this handset from Negri Electronics or not? I've searched the online buying market and found out Negri Electronics to be the best because of its reviews and positive feedbacks. GSM Nation doesn't have it in stock and many other sites are giving me locked ones. Should I buy this handset from Negri Electronics in cheap or not. Does it's screen be compared with Iphone 4g in terms of picture clarity (I mean Retina display) and yes, battery timing is good or better than Iphone 4g or not?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: So curious to buy I9100 Galaxy S II from Negri Electronics
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: So curious to buy I9100 Galaxy S II from Negri Electronics
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info