HolidayBuyer's Guide

The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Smash my ps3?!!

by Martin1st / November 19, 2006 1:33 AM PST

Ok, I was really depressed when I saw this. Looks like the same people who did smash my ipod, but this time a step further. The PS3, now I should probably not post it here because I don't think they should get the traffic but I'm really annoyed now.

**Warning, some profanity at the end**
http://www.smashmyps3.com/

Really, they are a jeanky bunch and I would like to just set that guys hat on fire for him doing that. The purple one.

Still if I probably won't get a PS3, at least not currently with the prices they want for it. I like it and I would like to have one.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Smash my ps3?!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Smash my ps3?!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Why do you care?
by dro0001 / November 19, 2006 4:25 AM PST
In reply to: Smash my ps3?!!

Why exactly do you care what they do to a PS3? Seems like a pretty amusing idea.

Collapse -
hehe
by kellenjb / November 19, 2006 10:59 AM PST
In reply to: Why do you care?

I thought it was funny, I would have been mad if I was in the line though.

Collapse -
Smash my ps3?!!
by kahoutek / November 19, 2006 5:40 AM PST

Yes that was funny video to smash the ps3

Collapse -
Almost put me to tears
by Kev50027 / November 19, 2006 10:43 AM PST

I haven't cried in years, but that almost put me to tears. That poor black beautiful console.. it's so.. sexy.. doesnt deserve that at all. I want to see them do it to a Wii, that would be fun to watch, but not my baby the PS3!!

Collapse -
I don't get it
by RTourn / November 19, 2006 11:49 AM PST

From an outsider let me point out, that He wants your anger, and he loves your toil. Alright, it's a sick way to have fun, but he bought it and can do what ever he wants to with the unit. If you really want to make him mad then urge people to ignore this guy. And leave no comments.

Let me say it like this, if you are mad then you suffer and he is happy.

How does this help you?

Collapse -
I know.....
by Martin1st / November 19, 2006 4:20 PM PST
In reply to: I don't get it

Yeah, I was somewaht reluctant to post it because well...... I know that all he wants is other peoples anger, but I also wanted to post it because I like the PS3 and when I got this link from a friend I was so ticked off that I couldn't help it...

Collapse -
hee hee
by LiK / November 20, 2006 12:16 AM PST

yea, it's by the same guys who did the exact same thing with the 360. the wii should be next

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.