I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. That looks like everything I would have recommend. So this sounds like it may need servicing. Here's the thread where you can get details on setting that up: http://forums.cnet.com/7723-13973_102-542437/service-issues-click-here-for-help/
I own a Samsung Smart Hub tv and it seems--from what I can tell reading the forums--an upgrade created these two issues:
1. Must log into Netflix every single time (*^€£#*^!!!)
2. Shows/movies won't launch and I get a "we're having trouble with this title right now" message.
Spent HOURS on the phone with Netflix and Samsung trying to resolve it; neither will take responsibility. What I've tried:
- reset television
- update Smart Hub software
- reset router/unplugged tv
- deactivated/reinstalled Netflix on tv
- changed DNS to 126.96.36.199
- had my account with Netflix de/reactived
- created another Netflix account
- created a Samsung Smart Hub account
- set clock/time to manual
- Netflix "maximized the streaming capabilities" to my tv (huh?)
There's nothing left to do! It's driving me crazy.
Help? Anyone? Please?
Tv model - un32eh5300
Software ver - t-mst10pausc-1029.2
Netflix ver - not sure but can't imagine it's not current!