1. Should have as little shutter lag as the model it replaces, the WX1, making it one of the fastest compacts available
2. 3.6" x 2.0" x 0.8"
3. Sample gallery here: http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/WX5/WX5GALLERY.HTM
4. Uses real, optical image stabilization; a 5x zoom, 24-120mm lens
5. Accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards (and Sony Memory Sticks as well)
6. Under $300
I am trying to get a new camera, my old one is a Casio Exilim but is death.
I learned what we need our next family camera.
1. Fast shooting, and minimum shutter lag time.
2. Size (smallest possible)
2. Clean and acceptable pictures
3. Stability or/and anti-shake
4. Use of SD card
5. Budget < 400$