The router make, model, PC too is absent. This is like saying "it's not working."
One recent find was that the antivirus was scanning too much. Went back to Windows Defender.
OK, so 1 device at my home, my laptop is suffering from very slow internet speeds. Like 3 up and down on Comcast. I am about to just reinstall windows 10, but wanted to try this forum before I do. Here are the steps I have taken.
1) Comcast trouble shooted the router, and state there are no issues with it. All other devices are functioning at acceptable speeds.
2) Checked wireless adapter for an update, none available, uninstalled driver, reinstalled driver, ipconfig release/renew, etc. Microsoft also accessed the computer, and could not find anything wrong.
3) Factory reset the router, same issue.
4) Forgot network, and joined again, no change.
5) Computer has worked on other networks, at better speeds, Comcast says my network could have a virus? Or my device does only on this network????? Never heard of this.
I am at a loss, does anyone have ANY other tips or tricks?