General discussion

Show sitemap for my website in google search result

I want to show a sitemap in google's search result. Like - when you search for "cnet" in google, it shows the result of www.cnet.com with a sitemap of some links. something like this-

Product reviews and prices, software downloads, and tech news - CNET CNET is the premier destination for tech product reviews, news, price comparisons, free software downloads, daily videos, and podcasts. www.cnet.com/ - Cached - SimilarCNET Download Reviews Cell Phones TVs Laptops Digital Cameras Tablets Printers More results from cnet.com »

I want to do this for my site too. my site is celebratinglifebd.com. I have added/varified the site to google webmaster central. I have generated a xml sitemap and successfully added to google webmaster central. it shows empty for "URLs in web index". everything seems okay, but it is not showing the sitemap in search result. I am searching with "celebrating life" and it comes up in 1st page at number 8.

Unnecessary links removed by moderator.

Post was last edited on November 20, 2018 4:45 AM PST

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Show sitemap for my website in google search result
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Show sitemap for my website in google search result
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: site map

You'll have to ask Google how to do that, if it isn't mentioned on their webmaster help pages.

And, sorry, since your question is not about computer hardware, I'm locking this thread for being off-topic.

- Collapse -
Show sitemap for my website in google search result

You can not do this yourself Google automatically generate this while browsing your site. You can submit a sitemap to Google for helping them build it, but no guarantee that they will build it !

CNET Forums