Question

Should I buy Samsung 50" 860 2009 model? (buzz problems)

Ok, hey people.
I've got a big question. I want to buy a tv. I think it's a great deal to buy this PN50B860 Samsung model for only 999 dolars. But I've investigated a lot and a big problem this TV experiences is the buzz prob.
In best buy, it figures as the model with an "Y2" code in the end of the model code. So it would be PN50B860Y2.
Does this have something to do with samsung's hardware updates on the model? If I buy this tv, may I have buzz problems?
I also read there were some fixes for this.. I live in Argentina. If I have this problem, how could I fix it?
Thanks in advance

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Should I buy Samsung 50" 860 2009 model? (buzz problems)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Should I buy Samsung 50" 860 2009 model? (buzz problems)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
No soluitons?

Guys, no answers? why? come on.......

- Collapse -
Answer
Why Not Do This?

Why don't you Buy the TV with the proviso, to the seller that if anything is wrong you will be returning it for a full refund? Which is your rights under the law anyway. You have a month anyway, to see if the set develops the Buzzing noise.

CNET Forums

Forum Info