General discussion

Should bouncing fun houses be banned?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Should bouncing fun houses be banned?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Should bouncing fun houses be banned?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
You just have to pick and choose when you use them

High winds and a big square full of air don't mix no matter how they're anchored. It doesn't mean you quit using them. You just have to think. One thing I've learned is that, if it makes the news, it's a rare occurrence. When I lived in NYC, you didn't read about all the murders in the city because they were so common. On on the other hand, you hear about all the murders in Syracuse. You don't stop using something just because it goes bad once in a great while. You don't quit riding in a plane or train or bus or driving a car because they crash once in a while. You just be careful and hope they are making them as safe as possible.

I remember the wind was really blowing when we lived in Tulsa. My husband anchored the shed to the fence with wire. It was fascinating to watch the shed raise up and go back down when it hit the end of the wire. One time the shed came up and went back down but the roof didn't. It took off.

Diana

- Collapse -
OK

Anything I built in OK would be poured form concrete I think!

CNET Forums