General discussion

Shapes

I want to make a bubble with my granddaughters face inside and no background, ie., page etc. How can I cut out the bubble and just move that? I have the appropriate software such as Photoimpact XL. I can't for the life of me, figure out how to put pictures into different shapes and just utilize that shape.

Thanks. Val

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Shapes
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Shapes
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: Shapes s/b Photoimpact XL help needed

The subject for your plea should not be "Shapes" since you are asking about how to do something with a particular package called "Photoimpact XL"

If I am wrong, and you are wondering how to do those same sort of actions with other software, such as with the free "XnView" package then I, or somebody else, might be able to help you.

But you weren't asking for something else to do that. You said "I have the appropriate software such as Photoimpact XL"

Sounds to me like you only need to read the documentation (like the Help) that should be with that software. Are you sure that your software can do what you want?

- Collapse -
Re: Shapes s/b Photoimpact XL help needed

Yes! I finally figured it out and got the desired results. Thanks!

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) cool

CNET Forums