It doesn't appear to be on your LAN. So why should that work?
I was wonder if you can tell me how i can setup an internal network via Virtual box.
1x VM - server 2008 R2 (AD, DNS and DHCP installed)
• PC name: Server
• Domain name: Shitel
• Server IP: 126.96.36.199
• DNS: 127.0.0.1 (Loop back IP address)
1x VM – Win 7
• I need to join this client to domain (Shitel) and get automatic IP address from DHCP.
• In Network adapter DNS properties I have entered 188.8.131.52 (server IP address)
• However, the client PC still picking up the IP address from my local network (Gateway 192.168.14.1)
• changed the Network setting of server and client to “NAT” : issue persist
• changed the Network setting of server and client to “Bridge” : issue persist
Any recommendation please.