I checked a few PCs and none have an entry called volume control but none the less if I left click on the speaker I see what most would call a volume control.

How ever it appears you want to play what you hear to some chat room. http://www.paltalk.com/support/SelectAudioDevice.html seems to note they do have support so for Paltalk use their support since this is not a Windows issue at all.