Question

Set-top box

I am looking for a replacement for my now defunct MSNTV2 receiver. I mainly want to be able to browse the web. Video or audio streaming is not as important. I need a box with RCA outputs because my hi-def tv recently got hit by lightning and I only have one functional hdmi input. Any recommendations are appreciated!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Set-top box
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Set-top box
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
So why not a hdmi switch and something new?

I use a Logitech Revue but it's no sub for a PC. However much of the web works fine.
Bob

- Collapse -
hdmi switch?

Im afraid I dont know what that is.

- Collapse -
hdmi switch

Ok i found to what you are referring. Thanks!

CNET Forums