Question

series 5 LCD pixelation

i bought a samsung series 5 FullHD LCD TV in last march.
i use a Humax satellite reciever and in all channels the picture is not sharp. you can see the pixels on the borders and in the fast moving video the pictue gets pixelated. the black colour in the video is very bad (ghost effect and you can see the pixels in the black area)
i called samsung service center in Doha and they told me that i should use HD reciever. i don understand whatz the problem. did i pay more money for less quality?
even if i go for HD reciever most of the indian channels are not HD. so its not going to help me.
i have seen with friends who have normal samsung LCD TVs and they watch better quality with the same reciever. i tried with three different recievers and the problem is same. is it like this or any software or picure settings issue???
please help me ........

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: series 5 LCD pixelation
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: series 5 LCD pixelation
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
series 5 LCD pixelation

shahir3333,

- Collapse -
Thank you for ur support

Thanks alot for your quick response.
i watched a blue ray movie in this TV and it was awesome!!
i am goin to change my receiver to HD. i hope reliance Big TV HD receiver will do good.
i don have any other option coz in this country where i live only BigTV gets better signal than other indian DTH services.

CNET Forums