Question

SEO help for my site

Jul 27, 2013 10:51PM PDT

Hello, guy's I facing one issue with my site I have 17500 Indian rank & still not receiving traffic.can anyone look into my site & tell what ;s wrong with my blog(techcloud7.com)

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: SEO help for my site
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: SEO help for my site
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Why does it matter?
Jul 28, 2013 9:25AM PDT

Does the site do the job? Well, if it's all about SEO then maybe you need more on your team to focus on SEO rather than your real goals.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Recheck Your Work
Jul 30, 2013 11:55PM PDT

If its ranking is 17500 then definitely traffic is coming on the site from any of the sources like, Direct, Referral or Search Engine. As you have not provided any specific details about which type of traffic you are asking about so if its related to search engine the I would suggest you to check all the works you have performed to get ranking and analyse each and every think and start working on the areas your site is lacking.

- Collapse -
Answer
WHAT DO U MEAN BY TRAFFIC
Jul 31, 2013 10:31PM PDT

its obviously getting traffic if there are 17500 visitors

- Collapse -
TRAFFIC
Aug 13, 2013 4:54PM PDT

In a rough sense, I would say that sites with 300 to 1000 visitors in a day have nice traffic for personal sites, small business sites or hobby sites. However, to make money from a site (from ads or sales) usually requires a higher number.

- Collapse -
Answer
SEO
Aug 8, 2013 4:52PM PDT

The rank is not pretty good. Maybe you should start building links to your site with being more active on socvial media sites and also engage yourself in getting links through guest blogging sites.

- Collapse -
Answer
I think you used blackseo
Aug 9, 2013 11:45AM PDT

i try go to site and very fast
I think you used blackseo . Google and search engine have banned your site??

- Collapse -
Answer
A Very New Site?
Aug 10, 2013 10:39PM PDT

Hi, is this a very new site? I looked at some of your stats and Alexa hasn't fully indexed your site yet. I would say, patience and time. Don't resort to black hat. Just keep blogging and adding daily content to your site!

- Collapse -
Nice site..
Aug 13, 2013 4:52PM PDT

Nice one.. I liked it...

CNET Forums

Forum Info