General discussion

Send it to Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County Az.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Send it to Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County Az.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Send it to Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County Az.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Are you calling for the death of a Sheriff?

If you'd posted the above about Obama, I suspect the Canadian version of FBI might be visiting you soon. I still wonder why you can't come back to the USA.

- Collapse -
You laughed at the death of a hurricane victim

So call it even.

- Collapse -
I didn't wish it on anyone else

And there is something almost unbelievable about someone climbing up in a tree during a hurricane AFTER it's crushed the car. My laughter was NOT for the death, but for the incredulity of HOW it happened.

- Collapse -
but for the incredulity of HOW it happened.

Like if Sheriff Joe got attacked by a donkey?

Which donkey do you think would win?

- Collapse -
Thanks JP,you're the only one I can count on to get the joke

Two donkeys duking it out, one of them with ropes and a gun, the other with four hoves and a lot of very sharp teeth.

Rob

- Collapse -
(NT) Yes, but people actually did die, horribly, by drowning.
- Collapse -
Yes, later

or they were discovered later. It was inaccurate information at the time it was first claimed by the newsman at the RNC.

- Collapse -
No, not calling for one, merely hoping. He's a Pig, and I

can only hope that somebody nails his *** for Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

Rob

- Collapse -
why?

He isn't the Mayor of anything and he doesn't live on a farm. He lives in upper scale Fountain Hills. What point were you trying to make?

- Collapse -
You have to live on a farm to be a *******?

I don't live on a farm. Devil

- Collapse -
hah

so they DO exist other than on farms. Nice to know.

- Collapse -
Mission accomplished.

There goes Glenda's argument.

You and I disagree with Glenda....

Thank you for your support

- Collapse -
Few Americans have any appreciation of irony, as noted here

previously. And since you seem incapable of grasping the obvious, there is no way in he!! that a dangerous animal would be transported, and therefore the comment about sending it to Joe Arpaio could never happen, hence the non applicability of the threat.

But do enjoy creating even more outlandish twisted and tortured conclusions from ironic statements. Pathetic.

Rob

- Collapse -
I should have known better

than to ask you a question. As usual an insulting reply, consider yourself on the same list as the other canadian in this thread.

- Collapse -
Charges dropped

on Joe Arpaio, no link yet, just saw it on local news

- Collapse -
RE: the other canadian in this thread.

It's Canadian.

- Collapse -
(NT) Glenda scores another! LOL
- Collapse -
Trying to get back in her good books?

tsk, tsk, tsk

- Collapse -
At least we now know the problem

something in the AC towers up there. Wink

- Collapse -
something worse

than disease, it's called canadian verminHappy

- Collapse -
(NT) you are posting to yourself again Rob.

CNET Forums