General discussion

SEH EXCEPTION

I AM USING NERO VISION EXPRESS TO ENCODE A MOVIE FROM HARD DRIVE ON TO A DVD. EVERYTIME IT STARTS ENCODING ABOUT 3 MINS INTO THE PROGRAM IT FAILS, DUE TO SEH EXCEPTION. I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE INETERNET AND NOW KNOW IT IS A WINDOWS PROBLEM, WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS CAN I CORRECT THIS EXCEPTION MYSELF GOING INTO MY FILES ON WINDOWS OR WHAT, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRICIATED, THANKS

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: SEH EXCEPTION
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: SEH EXCEPTION
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Locking thread.

1. You have an answer to reply to in your other post.

2. You posted in all capital letters.

Locked.

Bob

- Collapse -
Encode, why?

Normally you UNENCODE as you rip to your hard drive with a legal program to do so. Then you burn your project to disc. This is why (unlike CDs) you can't burn "disc to disc" on DVDs. More info about what you want to do, keeping in mind we won't discuss piracy. chuck

CNET Forums

Forum Info