If you are looking at HP products look elsewhere. The have no tech support. Their staff is a bunch of clueless people in India that are not trained to help you with your issues should you have any. Look at the tech support group of any company BEFORE you buy into misery. I own 4 HP computers and I do like the products but they have never been able to help with any problem I've ever had. They are a mess. The most simple issues turn into nightmares with HP tech support. Dealing with them is like a bad trip to Vegas.
I am a business school student working on a netnography project for my course. I am seeking insight on the motivations of HP products users, current and former, through the following questions:
- If applicable, what about HP products do you like, and why?
- If applicable, what about HP products do you dislike and why?
- What else about HP (customer service, advertisements, innovation) do you like? Why?
- What else about HP (customer service, advertisements, innovation) can be significantly improved? How?
- Do you believe that HP really understands and meets its consumers needs in terms of product offerings and otherwise? If yes, how? If not, why and how can they improve?
I would really appreciate your help and consideration in responding to these questions as constructively as possible so I can pull actionable insights from your answers.
I am new to forums and ask that you direct me accordingly if there is a more appropriate forum for my questions as I want to be in obedience of the rules and respectful of your time.