Forum Feedback & Announcements forum

General discussion

(See profile ) image and new graphics

by taboma. / August 13, 2005 2:53 PM PDT

Nice job on the new graphic display for see profile. Just great! And a really nice change.
Thanks, Lee.

Kevin

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: (See profile ) image and new graphics
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: (See profile ) image and new graphics
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Images and new graphics
by taboma. / August 15, 2005 3:42 PM PDT

As usual, no one cares what CNET looks like or cannot post their thoughts. Typical! Great job out there!
I think I am the only one that saw a graphic change and really liked it.
Have all of you been on vacation lately? Or just do not give or care what CNET looks like?
What a shame!!! Not even one post!!!
Shows a lot of respect for Lee.

Lee, again, nice job!

Kevin Smith

Collapse -
Confused...
by John.Wilkinson / August 16, 2005 3:47 AM PDT

Several people already commented on the new profile as replies to Lee's notification that the new profile pages would be implemented. There were also discussions of the new profile page here. Three mods (Donna, Roddy, and Mark) stated they liked the changes, as did several other members. In fact, you posted quick comments in both of the threads. Thus, I'm left wondering why you started this thread and said no one else has seen/mentioned the changes. We all know that the Forum Feedback Forum is not heavilly trafficked, so a large number of replies is not expected. In addition, Lee's post, as well as mine, detailed the changes, so there's no need for a lot of comment. Those who wished to share their approval of the new design did so. The rest probably don't see the necessity in reiterating what has already been said...''I like it.''

Sorry if my reply sounds harsh, but I don't see the reasoning behind the creation of this thread, and view your comments as unnecessary/unwarranted sarcasm towards the Cnet community in general.

John

Collapse -
Stand corrected
by taboma. / August 16, 2005 12:14 PM PDT
In reply to: Confused...

John, and to anyone else that are interested. Sorry for the bad post before.
Had a bad day. Had a bad hair-day. Had a bad day trying to have my cable guys installing my Adalphia High-Speed Internet Service. Had a bad time with adelphia High-Speed all day and all night trying to contact to them. Their system was down when the installers were trying to do their job and could not.
Went on to CNET later last night and my anger showed apparently.
Apologies to everyone.

John, your post was not harsh. Right-on as usual.
Thanks for your post and correcting me.

Kevin

Collapse -
Kevin's real image
by PudgyOne / August 16, 2005 4:15 PM PDT
In reply to: Stand corrected
Collapse -
Real Image and?
by taboma. / August 17, 2005 4:28 PM PDT
In reply to: Kevin's real image

Funny!! I like it. Hey, If we can't have fun sometimes, what the heck are the forums for? Post something that eveyone likes to hear?
Well anyways, I put myself into a great manure pile the other night.
Little soap and water and we all come out of it.

I wish I knew how to set up a link for you to view.
Can you still get into my email address link that used to be there? Presently with the green images I cannot find anyones email address. The last one I was able to access was to John Rhobie two weeks ago. I was able to read his email that he sent back to me.
Wonder what ever happened to that feature of email? Gone forever?

Rick, You are a fun person. Thank you.

Kevin

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!