General discussion

Security Guard Services

Hey everyone,

I am searching for reliable personal guard services.

Can any one guide me regarding this?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Security Guard Services
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Security Guard Services
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
whats the location

can you elaborate lil bit, which location you are searching for?

- Collapse -
The agency must me some where in Delhi NCR

- Collapse -
full time or part time guards

Depending upon your requirement there are many companies you can find over internet.
do specify if you need a guard for full time or part time?

- Collapse -
Full time

the security guards will have to be present throughout the day and have to keep record for all the entry and exit as well as security checks.

- Collapse -
Re: security guard

Do they have Yellow Pages in Delhi?
Did you already check the most promising results of https://www.google.com/search?q=Delhi+security+guard
Did you ask other users (shops and such)
Did you ask one you see somewhere what his company is?

All those seem a much better way of finding one than asking here.

Kees

- Collapse -
security delhi

Getting opinion from people like us would be much better option instead of physically searching for the same.

going through with personal experiences of others will help in choosing right agency.

- Collapse -
Then I would suggest ...

you try a local Indian forum in stead of an American forum that's focussed on information technology for personal use. Your question definitily lacks all relationship with that.

Best of luck finding what you need.

Kees

- Collapse -
somehow agree..

with you, that local searching would benefit the concerned person more..but getting opinion online doesnot seems a wrong approach..

CNET Forums

Forum Info